The Golden Circle is for everyone, whether you are young or old. On this trip you can experience all the best that Iceland has to offer, everything between the mountains and the sea: glacial rivers, beautiful landscapes, wild scenery and two of our most famous places of course, Gullfoss (The Golden Waterfalls) and Geysir.
At Geysir you will witness a eruption of hot water going almost 20 or so meters up into the air. The whole area is a geological wonder and a trip you will never forget.
Thingvellir is the oldest working parliament in the world. There you will walk on old battle grounds where the vikings fought amongst each other in battle. You will also walk through a geological wonder, a pathway that goes right between the tectonic plates, you will have the European and American plate on your right and left hand side.
We also stop at Kerid, a volcanic crater lake. It is truly a feast for the eye´s. An interesting place to stop would be at the Earthquake Museum in the village Hveragerdi.
We will also show you many other natural wonders such as the waterfall called Faxi.
May 1st. – October 15th.
- Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot spring area.
- Kerid, the waterfall Faxi, the village Hveragerdi.
- Free pickup/drop off service in the Reykjavik area.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Admission fee to the Earthquake Simulator, prices are from 300 ISK, that is paid on location.
- Food and snacks.We stop at nice places where food and drink is available.
Within the time period of your ship.
- The tour starts 60 minutes after the actual arrival of your ship.
- We wait up to 60 min after the confirmed cruise ship arrival time.
- Our driver/guide will meet you in the dock area, look for us with a sign with your name or our logo on it.
Min passengers: 2
Max passengers: 16
READY FOR ICELAND?
BOOK YOUR TOUR!
For unexpected situations, we provide a 100% guaranteed refund.
There is free WiFi in the bus, so you can share your images with friends and family instantly!
Free pickup/drop off service is in the capital area of Reykjavik.
5% discount if you book and pay online! On boarding we accept EUR | USD | GBP (Currency of the day) or ISK and VISA, Master debit/credit Cards.
Remember to bring with you suitable clothes and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.